Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time Is Flying

The Challenger Aircraft in this photo isn't the only thing that's flying. In two and a half weeks we will be going to England. Yesterday, marked six weeks until I go back to work and tomorrow, I will only have one year left in my current military contract. Wow, where has the time gone?
Anyways, all is going well in our home. As you can see, Fiona is a happy, happy baby. You should also note the cute summer outfit she is wearing. The weather has been wonderful. It cooled off a bit today but the sun is still shining and we are enjoying fresh cut tulips from our backyard.

The boys are loving their swimming lessons. I have been busy searching material and sewing baby blankets for friends. My dream project is to sew cute matching summer dresses for the girls and I, but I don't think that'll get done this summer as Riley's birthday party is the next priority. Clay is working on the last details of our trip to England and a lot of French homework. As for his Masters Program, it is done, done, done. His convocation is May 14th. He is officially switched over from student to staff at RMC.

So many things to do, so little time. Better be off. Evelyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona has a really cute face happening when she is sitting on the bench with Riley. I can't believe how dark Brodie's hair is!!

Anonymous said...

Did I ever mention that I love Brodie's "modern" mohawk? Seriously!