Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guess Who's Comin' To Town?

If you guessed Santa Claus, you were wrong. No, instead, the Tooth Fairy will be stopping by our house before Santa. Last night after supper, we were eating pears for dessert. Riley bit into his pear and caught a quick glimpse of red before he took another bite. Good thing, otherwise he would have eaten his first tooth. Really, his first to fall out and first tooth to cut out. I checked his baby book before writing this post. He cut his first tooth on 22 Nov 03 while visiting uncle Mark and Auntie Laura in Ottawa. It was his bottom, left tooth, which is the same one that fell out this evening. Here are the pictures of an extremely excited boy....



As you can see from the photos, Riley's eyes are glistening. He was sooooo excited and happy about losing a tooth. So, I asked him why it made him so happy to lose a tooth. He replied, "Because I feel like I am really getting older." Another cool fact, Dec 5th, 2003 was when Riley got his second tooth. It was his bottom right.

1 comment:

auntie connie said...

Way to go Riley! I keep forgetting to mention this... I need you to tell me how to get this comment page to show up. The Litz's aren't able to leave comments on the one that comes up for our page.