Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going Green

What you are about to see below has nothing to do with the Saskatchewan Roughriders or with retro-fitting a home to conserve energy. This is what I came home to at 7 am this morning...a little green monster. At first, I thought her brothers did this. NO. Then, I asked if her sister did this. NO. Then, I asked who ate the green tip off the marker. I don't know if she was upset because she actually saw herself in the mirror, or she saw the reaction on my face when I came in the door. At least, it was crayola washable, non-toxic markers.

Note: Crayola, non-toxic markers are way easier to clean than vasoline or zinc oxide diaper cream.





 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Kotzer Family said...

Hahahaha! Good morning Mommy! But you are right, much easier than Vaseline or zinc oxide!:) Laura

auntie connie said...

Ha ha! You have your own not-so-jolly green giant!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She does't look to happy though -- you will have a few interesting pictures to show any future boyfriends!!

Sara said...

Ella's a big fan of colouring her hands and I have a pic of Andrew at about 18 months where he's proud as a peach that he's coloured his legs, arms & hands while wearing only a diaper. I couldn't agree with you more about washable markers!