Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Goodness Gracious

Good Morning everyone. It's shortly after 6 am and I should be at the gym. But, I had a hard time finidning a few essentials like my ID card, so, I thought I would update the blog quickly and head off to work quickly. Clay and the kids are still sleeping, of course.

So, last week I was on leave all week. The kids and I went to visit friends in Belleville. Then, we made our way to Charleston Lake, only 45 minutes away, for some camping we had an awesome time. The weather held out for us and turned out to be pretty good. The kids had a great time and Brodie really didn't want to go home. I don't have time to get all the pictures and write up done from our camping trip but I will leave you with some pre-camping trip photos and videos. Most of the photos are from Mark and Lorrie Ebert's house. As it was recently Brodie's birthday, they gave him a really cool water T-ball set. The boys love this thing and we got some videos that could be sent away to Funniest Home Videos.



Bye for now,

Evelyn

No comments: