Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our Four Babies

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's time to get with the blog and update it. Here are some photos that were taken by Great Canadian Baby Photographers, the ones that come to you house and turn your living room into a studio. As well, we have a some special first photos of Baby # 4. Yes, that's right. In case you didn't know, our 4th and final baby is due Jan 1st. Clay and I are thrilled and the timing couldn't be better.

As for the first three tykes, they are doing great. Riley will wrap up his first soccer season tomorrow, Monday the 13th August. He has improved so much over the soccer season and has loved and looked forward to every soccer game. Brodie loved Riley's soccer season too and would practice with the team. He is potty trained now, which we are loving, because we did not want three kids in diapers. As for Grace, she is still a tough little, show-them-what-for girl. She isn't afraid of much and is a little dare devil. Our neighbours figure she is more like a two year old boy with pig tails and earrings. She is also such a Daddy's girl. She says "bye-bye" to me when I leave for work, but cries when Daddy leaves. The three of them are so sweet and we are enjoying them so much.

As for Clay, he is working hard on his thesis project. He has managed to get his test engine put together and wired all up with hydro. He is at the stage where he is almost ready for testing. He is thoroughly enjoying this part of his masters program and is very enthused to work with really hot fire blasting through an engine.

Finally, as for me, I am doing great as always and having a wonderful pregnancy. I will be 20 weeks along on Tuesday and have been feeling fantastic. I am enjoying and savouring every little kick and movement inside because this will be my last pregnancy. I am keeping up my fitness routine of weights and cardio, as I feel like it gives me more energy throughout the day and I enjoy keeping in good shape. As for work, I have already been back for six weeks and am really enjoying my job at the School of Communications and Electronics.

Well, I hope this finds everyone well and happy. We are looking forward to a camping trip next week and a visit from our friends Justin, Nicole and Baby Yann for the September long weekend. Bye for now,

Evelyn and the Gang

No comments: