Saturday, October 20, 2007

Prairiekids Hangin' Around

Since Thankgiving Weekend, we went for our last boat ride of the season, have watched a football game or two, made a shopping trip across the border and played around the house and yard, went to work, and went to work after work.

Last weekend we made a trip with Mike, Katie and Cecilia Strawson to Watertown. We just went for a weekend getaway to check out the shopping deals and hang out. Some of the deals were pretty good and I am super excited about the maternity clothes that I bought. This weekend, we were supposed to make sausage with Mike and Katie and a few other people but the Strawsons have been sick all week long. Instead, we had Mark and Emily West and twins Hannah and Lauren come for a visit. We celebrated Mark's 30th birthday too!

As for me, pregnancy continues to go well. My belly is getting a lot bigger. The picture of me is at 28 weeks, just past 6 months. I will be 30 weeks, 3/4 of the way on Tuesday. I had an appointment with my Obstetrician a week and a half ago. He said all was well and the baby seems to be doing great. That's all great, except the baby is still sitting head up, aka breech. At 28 weeks with Riley, Brodie and Grace, they were all head down. The doctors said there is nothing to worry about and that only 2-3% of babies are breech at go time. Otherwise, I am still very active, exercising at the gym 3-4 times per week and working full time. ? The rest of the pictures are of the kids playing in the backyard. They love playing in the leaves. Even Grace was loving it this time. I

I snapped a few pictures of Brodie and Grace on Friday morning before heading out to daycare. Riley was already doing his big boy thing and off to school. Cool story about the little sweater that Grace is wearing in some of the photos: My dad bought and gave that sweater to his Godchild when she was a baby. My Auntie Donna found the sweater and passed it to me for Grace. She has worn it a lot this fall. So, it's a pretty special little sweater and my Dad bought it once upon a time ago and now his own Granddaughter is wearing it. Thank you Auntie Donna.

Well, I had better run off to bed. I had a mess dinner last night and didn't get to bed until after 1 am. I didn't get any nap today either. Clay is hoping to go to school early tomorrow before church. So, I had better get some sleep before it starts all over again tomorrow morning.

?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Rider windpants on Riley!! Anything on the Christmas wish list?