Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary


Clay and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. We actually got family photos done as our anniversary gift as we haven't had a professional photo of our family since Fiona was added to the crew. The pictures will hopefully turn out really well as we took them on Fort Henry Hill over looking Lake Ontario. When we got home, I put my wedding dress on and took a few snaps in it with the kids and Clay too. We didn't do too much more than that. The boys had soccer last night, so by the time that was done, the kids were in bed and dishes completed, it was already past 9 pm. Clay went out and hunted down some gourmet dessert for us and we had wine and yummy dessert at home while catching up on some TV shows. That was about it. Here are a few more photos from our photo shoot that we did at home.

2 comments:

auntie connie said...

The family photos are great! I especially like how you paired off your "wedding party." If you were a scrapbooker, you would definitely feature those on a page!

Sara said...

Really fun pics! I guess Clay wasn't up for getting in to his Mess Kit, eh? I love the kids outfits.