Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where did October go?

Does anyone know? It seemed to be gone in a flash. Clay and I have been very busy but having fun with all of the kids activities.

The boys are LOVING hockey and excited everytime they get to scrimmage. Grace is LOVING her music lessons and doing very well at them. She knows where all the C,D,E,F, and G notes are on the keyboard and can play the C major scale up to G. The boys continue their music lessons and are doing great as well. I thought it would be so hard to motivate them to practice, but the songs they play are so fun and catchy, that they love to practice. Some days, Brodie even practices twice. Fiona is busy climbing everything. Her speaking is coming along and sometime she surprizes me. Today she asked me in the van, "Where Daddy go?" But, in general, she is more of a mover than a talker...and sometimes a bit of a screamer. We have to endure the odd temper tantrum here and there.

Clay is working on a paper from further research relating to his masters. He is hoping to go to a conference in Scotland next spring. I am working reservist military work, which involves every Thursday, every other weekend and every other Tuesday night for a few hours. I am also enjoying my contract work which I do in the evenings at home, for the most part. Otherwise, I am loving being at home with the kids during the day. It's the best decision we made for our family.

Here are a few photos from the month of October and a few more Halloween shots.

1 comment:

auntie connie said...

C major scale up to G? Is that the name of a rapper? Well, she's definitely doing better than me!