Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007 Was Great!!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Clay's parents arrived the 18th December to spend Christmas with us and help us out with the new baby...who has not arrived yet and shows no signs of arriving anytime soon. They have both been a tremendous help with the kids, the cleaning, perogie making and preparation of Christmas Supper. The list goes on and on and we can't thank them enough.

Things we got this Christmas...A toy train set with table, cool rugby shirts from England, a Radio Flyer Pony, tonnes of clothes, doll stroller, playpen and high chair, and a new TV.

Things we missed this Christmas...The prairies, playing with cousins, the farm, our Uncles and Aunties and Grandma and Grandpa S.

Things we enjoyed...all the new toys, going skating with Grandma and Grandpa, the snow, traditional 12 dish Christmas Eve followed by midnight mass and opening presents.

Things we learned...When a little girl hands you a wet diaper throwing it in the garbage is good, but checking where it came from would have been better. It's not good to have an un-potty trained 17 month old girl run around the house in a dress, with no diaper on.

Anyways, we had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else who reads this blog did too. I have posted a video of Grace on the new Pony, who the boys have named Queeny, and some photos, so you can have an idea of what our Christmas was like in Ontario.





As for me and the pregnancy, I am doing great and only five days away from the due date. I am not experiencing any signs of labour and even went to the gym for a work out this morning. I will keep up with this right to the end. I had an appointment today. My doctor didn't do an internal so I have no idea if I am dilating or not. The baby is still moving lots and the heartbeat is great. The doctor estimates that the baby is around 8 lbs because as big as I am getting, I am still measuring small. At this point in time, I am sure that the baby will arrive after Jan 1st and am preparing my uniform to go back to work on the 7th.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and that New Year's plans are well on the way. Take care, Evelyn and the gang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a Christmas! Did I see a cabbage patch doll? Motorbikes and a building set! Lucky kids! Where did the cowboy hats come from?!?