Monday, December 10, 2007

Special for Mom





Here are some photos of me and my belly from Saturday evening. I had a Christmas party that Clay and I attended so I had the chance to get all dolled up. So, Mom, don't worry. I really do have a belly and it's growing.

Anyways, I have a really cute Brodie story to share. Last night, Clay had a hockey game. When he got home, I was reading the kids stories before bed. Clay walked in with a suspicious look on his face. I asked him if he got kicked out of the game. Answer: No. Did you get into a fight? Answer: No. Then Brodie chimes in, "Well Dad, then why do you look so guilty?" I am still laughing today.

Good Night all. I have to hit the gym early tomorrow morning. Evelyn

1 comment:

Sara said...

You look beautiful, Eve. Clay's a lucky man :)