Thursday, December 20, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Arrive Safe and Sound





And two days late!!! Yes, they were victims of the massive snowstorm that hit Ontario. But, they finally made it here on Tuesday afternoon. They have already put themselves to work and vacuumed everything and made perogies. Today, they have headed out shopping for Christmas.

As for me, I am just over 38 weeks along. It's getting close but I am having no signs of this baby arriving anytime soon. No cramps, no contractions, no sore back, no nothing. I don't think this baby will be making it on time so the church has a live baby for the Christmas Pageant. I had an appointment yesterday. The baby is doing great, head down, and a heartbeat of 128 bpm. I am doing great too, except for the heartburn. It's amazing how that goes away right after the baby is delivered too. This picture of me was taken this morning.


Anyway, hope everyone is doing great and that Christmas plans and preparations are falling into place. Only 5 days left (4 for the people like us who like to do the traditional Polish or Ukranian Christmas Eve).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great caption on Grace's t-shirt. Looks like Grandma is trying to keep the dice away from her, though!