Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve....

And nothing was stirring, especially not the baby in my belly. Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am doing great and baby is moving around joyfully in my belly but I am definitely not going into labour anytime soon. I went to the gym this afternoon, did weights and 35 minutes of cardio. Here are a few pictures from the past few days: Grace and Cecelia Strawson together for a Saturday night visit, me 2 days shy of my due date, and Grace loves Grandpa and loves to read with him.



5 comments:

Sara said...

You look fantastic Ev-e. Can't wait to hear about Baby K4's safe arrival! I'm keeping you and the rest of the clan in my prayers. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Look who loves her Grandpa!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

What's the story about Grace & Cecilia? Cecilia looks all put together - bangs are in the right place, pony tails are sticking out where they are supposed to... Grace is looking all disheveled! That's what you get when a girl has two Godfathers!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Grace is all screwed up because she had her hair like that all day and pulls it out at the end of the day. She is also more of a monkey than Cecelia. Cecelia is much tamer than Grace.

auntie Jackie said...

Happy New Year to you all. I've been following your blog and enjoy it so much.Thanks for sharing your lives. Evelyn you look wonderful, can't wait to hear the news, my prayers are with you that every thing goes super well.Take care